Behaviour in the cleanroom
Learn to behave correctly in controlled areas to safely avoid (cross-)contamination.
The behavior of your personnel is crucial to maintaining barriers that protect your clean environment. In our training, we teach the basic requirements according to ISO 14644 and VDI 2083, focusing on correct behavior patterns as well as handling and donning cleanroom clothing.
Cleanroom personnel (GMP, ISO), pharmacy personnel (§35 ApBetrO), service providers in ISO and GMP cleanrooms.
Topics – Theory
– Basics of cleanroom technology
– Air technology
– Presentation of the different cleanroom classes
– Factors influencing cleanliness
– Examples of particle contamination
– Dependencies on technology and personnel
– Rules of conduct according to VDI 2083
Topics – Practice
– Active exercises for correct dressing of the overalls
– practical exercises on the smuggling procedure
Each participant receives a certificate per module and an overall certificate for download.